What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions is a collection of many of the blog's most popular answers, along with brand new weird and wonderful questions. Available now in the US! Scroll down for international pub dates.
Out now and coming soon from publishers worldwide.
- Language | Publisher | Pub Date
- United States | Houghton Mifflin Harcourt | September 2, 2014
available to order from: Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Indie Bound, BAM![Books-a-million], Google Play, iBooks.
- United States - Audio | Blackstone Audio | September 2, 2014
available to order from: Downpour, Amazon, Barnes & Noble.
- UK & Commonwealth | John Murray | 04 September 2014
available at Waterstones, Amazon.co.uk
- German | Knaus | 8 September 2014
available for preorder through Randomhouse
- Portuguese (Brazil) | Companhia das Letras | October 2014
available through Livraria Cultura, Saraiva, Submarino, Travessa.
- Dutch | Unieboek | October 2014
Available to order from Bol.com.
- Hungarian | Athenaeum | November 2014
available through Könyv City.
- Swedish | Volante | December 2014
available to order from Adlibris and Dito.
- Czech | Prah | October/November 2014
- Spanish | Aguilar (Santillana) | March 2015
- Japanese | Hayakawa | to be announced
- French | Flammarion | to be announced
- Russian | AST | to be announced
- Simplified Chinese (China) | United Sky New Media
available to order from Amazon China, DangDang, and JingDong.
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) | Commonwealth | to be announced
- Polish | Czarna Owca | to be announced
- Greek | Klidarithmos | to be announced
- Turkish | Pegasus | to be announced
- Korean | Sigongsa | to be announced